Thursday, August 2, 2012

A New Adventure Awaits!

   As the summer comes to a close, I am sure you are very excited about beginning a new grade with new possibilities and opportunities!  I will also be on a new journey that will lead me outside of my classroom at DRE.  I have been offered a position as an educational technology consultant, which allows the opportunity to share all of my wonderful experiences with technology in the classroom. I will also be growing and learning each day about how other students are integrating educational technology in their own classrooms!   You can find out all about my experiences and tidbits that I learn along the way in my new blog, Tidbits in Tech.  I am excited at this wonderful opportunity to witness the possibilities of 21st century learning.  A new adventure awaits for us all!  I hope you enjoy every discovery along the way!

1 comment:

Jill Bennett said...

Oh I can't wait to check out the new blog:0)

Welcome to our place to explore, learn, connect and create!